The IBA 2022 Council election opened on 15 November 2022 and will close on 15 December 2022 23:59 Central European Time. An email was sent to all current members eligible to vote with information for accessing the ballot on 14 November 2022. If you are a current member and did not receive this email there could be several reasons.
- Membership is not current. Log in to your IBA account to check membership status.
- Membership lapsed for 3 or more years and was not renewed prior to 15 August 2022 per IBA bylaw requirement for voting eligibility.
- First membership was not started prior to 15 August 2022. To be eligible to vote, you must have joined IBA prior to 15 August 2022.
- Emails from IBA are bouncing back. If you have not been receiving IBA emails and have a current membership eligible for voting in IBA elections, please contact Jennapher Teunissen van Manen. If your email server rejects multiple emails from IBA, our system automatically places your email on the opt out list.
- If you have either a Complimentary Polar Bear Specialist or Bear Specialist Group Non-voting Introductory Membership, this does not include voting eligibility. You can renew with one of IBA’ s eligible memberships if you would like to vote in IBA elections.
You can visit the IBA election page for general information about the current IBA election. You can also view the IBA Bylaws for specific information about the IBA election process and voting eligibility.
If you have any questions about the election or your membership, please contact IBA Director of Operations and Programs.