27th IBA Conference
The 27th IBA conference will be held in Kalispell, Montana September 21-25, 2020. The main theme of the 27th IBA conference is “Conserving Bears in a Changing World.” We welcome abstracts that fit into the overall theme as well as the following scientific themes:
- Human-bear interactions and management
- Bears and society
- Bears of the world: distribution and conservation status
- Population estimation and monitoring
- Bear ecology and behavior
- Ex situ conservation
- Resource use and spatial ecology
- Applied conservation solutions
- Bears and the economy
- BSG session – Successes, failures and uncertainties in bear conservation
For more information about the conference including accommodation, registration, and fieldtrip information, please visit the official conference website. We hope to see you in Montana!
Questions about abstract submission requirements and guidelines, email Andrea Morehouse at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For general conference questions, contact Lori Roberts by email email@example.com.
Kalispell, Montana, United States